Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In Rectum – WTF?! All I can say is…be careful in your play.
A 50-year-old British man died earlier this year after a vibrator became stuck in his rectum, a coroner’s inquest heard Tuesday. Nigel Willis, who was unemployed and lived with his elderly mother, was rushed to Lewisham Hospital on Dec. 30, 2013 after the sex toy got stuck inside him for five days.
Dirty Bird Fried Chicken Arouses Controversy With Logo Resembling Penis – Because you can’t make be believe they didn’t see that. LOL!
A catering company called Dirty Bird Fried Chicken aroused some controversy with its suggestive logo.
Some people who see the logo think it resembles a rooster. Others think it resembles a penis at the point of no return.
Mark James, the logo’s designer insists it’s supposed to be a barnyard bird.